The Protector - Helping Protect Your Warranty!
- Scheduled Maintenance: Follow Kia's Minimum Maintenance Recommendations.
- Electronic Records: Paper copies can be lost or accidentally destroyed. At friendly Kia, we keep electronic records to protect you!
- Oil Changes: Always use Genuine Kia Oil Filters and the correct oil grade and viscosity.
- Timing Belt: Kia requires that your engine's rubber timing belt must be replaced every 5 years or 60,000 miles.
- Automatic Transmission Service: The Automatic Transmission in your Kia vehicle must be inspected every 30,000 miles and serviced if necessary.
- Differential Service: On rear wheel drive vehicles must be serviced every 22,500 miles.
Schedule your next Tampa Bay Kia service appointment at Friendly Kia in New Port Richey, FL.