Kia Models vs. Mitsubishi Models
Kia vehicles are in a class by themselves, as they rack up awards and customer satisfaction about as easily as kids slide across the backyard on a Slip’N Slide.
Mitsubishi vehicles are worthy road-sharers with Kia, and they have a nice commercial catchphrase, “Find Your Own Lane.” But when you see the superiority Kia has in available technology, design, value and starting price, you’ll find you own lane to the nearest Kia dealer.
Right below here are links to our model comparisons we have put together for Kia models vs. Mitsubishi models. We also have provided links to menus with pages that compare Kia cars with other major automakers like Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, Nissan, Volkswagen, and others. So please, take a look around our pages, and take your time if you’d like – we’ve done the research for you with all these models because we want to make it easier for you to find the vehicle of your dreams.
Here is a small sampling of awards and recognition Kia vehicles have racked up in recent months:
- IIHS Top Safety Picks for the 2017 Sportage, 2017 Sorento, 2016 Optima, 2017 Sedona, 2016 Soul.
- U.S. News & World Report “2016 Best Cars for Families” – Compact Cars class and Hatchbacks class: 2016 Kia Soul.
- KBB.com Best Buys of 2016 – 2016 Kia Optima.
- Red Dot Design Award – 2016 Kia Optima, 2017 Kia Sportage
- AutoPacific Ideal Vehicle Award – 2016 Kia Optima and 2016 Kia Sedona.
- All Kia models come with an industry-leading 10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile limited basic warranty.
Kia Forte/Rio vs. Mitsubishi Lancer/Mirage
The all-new Forte has a new sporty trim level, the S, and available next-level tech like voice-command navigation, a 7-inch color touchscreen and autonomous emergency braking.2019 Kia Rio vs. 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage
2017 Kia Forte vs. 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer
Kia Sportage vs. Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
What do you get when you want a small SUV with ample room for cargo, power that can exceed 200 HP and a starting price that won’t break the bank? You guessed it – the Kia Sportage.2017 Kia Sportage vs. 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Kia Sorento vs. Mitsubishi Outlander
You’ll dominate the morning drive, or the weekend jaunt to see friends – basically, anything on or off-road - with the Kia Sorento, which has significantly more power and room than the Mitsubishi Outlander SUV.2017 Kia Sorento vs. 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander