Kia Models vs GMC Models
GMC is known for its rugged vehicles, with plenty of power and off-road abilities. But did you know that Kia models like the Sportage crossover and the Sorento SUV pack plenty of power, and at a superior price to competition like GMC?
Below, we've included links to a couple model comparisons we have put together for Kia models vs. GMC models. We also have provided links to menus with pages that compare Kia cars with all the other major automakers like Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen, and others. So please, take a look around our pages, and take your time if you’d like – we’ve done the research for you with all these models because we want to make it easier for you to find the vehicle that suits your needs and your budget.
Here's a handful of awards and recognition Kia vehicles have garnered recently:
- IIHS Top Safety Picks for the 2017 Sportage, 2017 Sorento, 2016 Optima, 2017 Sedona, 2016 Soul.
- Red Dot Design Award – 2017 Kia Sportage, 2016 Kia Optima.
- Active Lifestyle Vehicle of the Year – Urban Category: 2016 Kia Soul (fifth consecutive year).
- U.S. News & World Report “2016 Best Cars for Families” – Compact Cars and Hatchbacks: 2016 Kia Soul.
- AutoPacific Ideal Vehicle Award – 2016 Kia Optima and 2016 Kia Sedona.
- All Kia models come with an industry-leading 10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile limited basic warranty.
Kia Sportage vs. GMC Terrain
The redesigned Kia Sportage has the power, the pizzazz and the price point to take out the hardiest of competitors, plus it comes with available next-level tech like UVO3 eServices, so you can store around 2,000 songs with ease.2017 Kia Sportage vs. 2017 GMC Terrain
Kia Sorento vs. GMC Acadia
Kia's award-winning SUV pits its fuel economy, safety features and versatility against GMC – and emerges victorious. The proof is in everything from the Sorento's durable construction that gained an IIHS Top Safety Pick, to its sound system.2019 Kia Sorento vs. 2019 GMC Acadia
2017 Kia Sorento vs. 2017 GMC Acadia