Kia Models vs Fiat Models
Fiat is known for its Italian style and as the maker of the vehicle the Pope rode when he visited America, but it’s also the automaker that falls below the industry standard when it comes to awards, recognition and safety rankings.
Kia, on the other hand, is riding a wave of achievement and esteem, thanks to recent awards and achievements like:
- IIHS Top Safety Picks for the 2017 Sportage, 2017 Sorento, 2016 Optima, 2017 Sedona, 2016 Soul.
- U.S. News & World Report “2016 Best Cars for Families” – Compact Cars and Hatchbacks: 2016 Kia Soul.
- KBB.com "Best Buys of 2016" – 2016 Kia Optima.
- Active Lifestyle Vehicle of the Year (fourth consecutive) - 2016 Kia Soul.
- First in class, Strategic Vision Total Quality Impact (TQI) study – 2016 Kia Sorento, 2016 Kia Sedona.
- AutoPacific Ideal Vehicle Award – 2016 Kia Optima and 2016 Kia Sedona.
- Available Apple CarPlay for 2017 models, some 2016 models.
- All Kia models come with an industry-leading 10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile limited basic warranty.
We have a handy menu here with links to comparison pages for Kia models vs. Fiat models, but we also have links to pages that compare Kia models with other major automakers like Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet and Chrysler, among others. Take a look around our pages – we’ve done the research for you, so finding the right vehicle and saving a lot on it is easier than ever!
Kia Rio vs. Fiat 500
When it comes to subcompacts, you want a car that gets great fuel economy, handles curves with ease and still provides room for passengers – the Rio has a large edge over the Fiat 500 in these categories.
Kia Forte vs. Fiat Abarth
When you see how much more room the Kia Forte has on the inside, and how it has nicer performance and fuel savings, and all for a lower price than the Abarth, affordable fun will become your Forte, too.
Kia Soul / Niro vs. Fiat 500L/X
The Kia Soul is a versatile, spacious, fuel-efficient wunderkind of the open road, and with bountiful color choices to match – the Fiat 500L doesn’t stand a chance in the multi-purpose crossover class.
Kia Sportage vs. Fiat 500X
The redesigned Kia Sportage is a small SUV without compare, as its available turbocharged engine and audio options (UVO3 eServices), not to mention its towing power, leave Fiat’s small SUV in the dust.