2018 Kia Sorento vs. 2017 Kia Sorento
Introducing the 2018 Kia Sorento
The 2018 Kia Sorento is carryover from the 2017 model year, but with some refinements and improvements. The major differences are within lower- and mid-range trims: Like the EX trim, to name one. In 2018, the EX trim comes with additional features that once were optional in 2017 and are now coming standard in 2018, such as Blind-Spot Detection and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, so you will have your Sorento's sensors picking up passing vehicles in your blind spot and behind your SUV, making the drive safer.
- This is unchanged from 2017 into 2018.
- Both the 2018 and 2017 Sorento start out with 185 horsepower in its base L trim and the LX trim, hit 240 in the EX trim, and reach a street-clearing 290 HP in the four V6 engine trim levels (LX V6, EX V6, SX V6 and SXL V6).
- 21 mpg city, 28 mpg highway base MPG for 2017 and 2018.
Changes, New Features
- The 2018 Sorento has a starting MSRP of $25,800.
- In 2018 all seven trim options of the Sorento will have Rear-Camera Display so you can see behind you more easily, while in 2017 the top six trims had it but not the base L trim.
- 2018 also brings the LX Cool and Connected Package to the Sorento.
Find a Kia Sorento at Friendly Kia, Serving the Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg FL Area
Look for the 2018 Kia Sorento and the 2017 Kia Sorento at Friendly Kia, 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, FL. We also serve the Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area, as well as Brooksville, Trinity, Tarpon Springs and Spring Hill. Please call us at (877) 544-6706 or visit us on the lot so we can set you up with a test drive today.
If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com's Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.