2017 Kia Rio vs. 2017 Nissan Versa
The 2017 Kia Rio is another example of the fun subcompact car that Kia has been producing for a couple vehicle generations now, and which is a global best-seller. It may be small, but it comes with superior power and features to competition in its class like the 2017 Nissan Versa. And the 2017 Rio is available at Friendly Kia for about $12,765 with our available VIP Price, while the 2017 Versa will cost more than $13,000 at the competition.
Not only will you save on a 2017 Rio, you also get vastly superior horsepower with 138 HP in the Rio compared to the 2017 Versa's 109 HP, giving you better ability to change lanes and merge onto the highway. You also have these eight vibrant colors to pick from with the Rio: Clear White, Bright Silver, Signal Red, Aurora Black, Urban Blue, Midnight Sapphire, Chestnut and Platinum Graphite.
|2017 Kia Rio||Vs.||2017 Nissan Versa|
|$12,765 (Friendly Kia VIP)||Price||$13,230 (The Competition)|
|27, 36||Base MPG (city, highway)||27, 36|
|4 out of 5 stars||NHTSA Overall Crash Safety Rating||Not rated|
|10 years or 100,000 miles limited powertrain; 5 years or 60,000 miles bumper-to-bumper||Warranty Coverage||5 years or 60,000 miles limited powertrain; 3 years or 36,000 miles bumper-to-bumper|
You'll Have More Fun than You Can Handle with the 2017 Kia Rio
Here are some additional advantages of the 2017 Kia Rio:
- $500 Uber driver discount for qualified drivers.
- Available UVO Services, with up to 8GB for music, access to streaming audio, more.
- Industry's leading warranty parts coverage, with 10 years or 100,000 miles for limited powertrain coverage and 5 years or 60,000 miles for bumper-to-bumper coverage.
- Doesn't have an Uber discount available.
- Doesn't have a technology package that comes close to the Rio's breadth of audio and storage options.
- Comes with a paltry warranty package of 5 years or 60,000 miles limited powertrain coverage and 3 years or 36,000 miles bumper-to-bumper coverage.
We imagine the choice is clear: If you want the better-appointed, more powerful and more affordable subcompact you want a 2017 Kia Rio, and we carry it in stock at Friendly Kia, 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, FL. We also serve the Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area, as well as Brooksville, Trinity, Tarpon Springs and Spring Hill. Please call us at (877) 544-6706 or visit us on the lot so we can set you up with a test drive today. If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com's Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.
For More about the Kia Rio: Specs, Features and More