2017 Kia Niro vs. 2017 Ford C-Max Honda HR-V Toyota Prius v and RAV4 Hybrid
The 2017 Kia Niro is the first-ever Kia hybrid crossover, and it's made quite an impression on car shoppers like yourselves. Not only does it get an eye-popping 50 combined MPG in its base trim level and more than 40 combined MPG in all of its trims, it has nice features like available heated and ventilated front seats, UVO eServices with available voice-command navigation, and a spacious interior with 102 cubic feet for passengers.
Take a look at the table we have provided to see how this is one crossover that competition like the Ford C-Max, Honda HR-V, Toyota Prius v, Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and Nissan Rogue Hybrid don't want to cross, as each competing model gives you inferior fuel economy to the 2017 Niro, and at a higher price than the Niro, to boot.
Read more about the Kia Niro: Benefits, Ads and Specs
|Model||Top MPG (city, highway)||Price|
|2017 Kia Niro||52, 49||$22,120 (Friendly Kia VIP)|
|2017 Ford C-Max||42, 38||$23,995 (The Competition)|
|2017 Honda HR-V||28, 34||$23,255 (The Competition)|
|2017 Nissan Rogue Hybrid||33, 35||$26,240 MSRP|
|2017 Toyota Prius v||43, 39||$27,864 (The Competition)|
|2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid||34, 30||$30,814 (The Competition)|
Test Drive the Fun, Feature-Filled Niro Hybrid Near Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg FL
The 2017 Kia Niro has definite advantages over all of these other five hybrid crossover vehicles (one exception: the Prius v is more of a wagon but has crossover-like features, like added cargo room).
Here's some of the benefits of the Niro:
- More lightweight than all of these models except for the 2017 HR-V.
- Comes with the industry's longest warranty coverage, with 10 years or 100,000 miles limited warranty coverage, and 5 years or 60,000 miles for bumper-to-bumper coverage.
- Ample cargo room with 54.5 cubic feet, more than the 2017 C-Max, for example.
- More trim levels than the competition with five, more than the three you can choose from with the 2017 HR-V and 2017 RAV4 Hybrid; or the 2017 Prius V's four; or the 2017 Rogue Hybrid's two.
- Kia-exclusive UVO eServices, with access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (apps which the Toyota hybrid vehicles cannot sync with).
What are you looking for in a hybrid? Is it style? Nice features and tech? A low starting Price? You're in luck, as the 2017 Kia Niro has the best package of all of these in the crossover hybrid class, and we have it in stock at Friendly Kia, 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, FL. We also serve the Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area, as well as Brooksville, Trinity, Tarpon Springs and Spring Hill. If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com's Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.