2017 Kia Cadenza Trim Levels: Premium vs. Technology vs. Limited Tampa Clearwater St. Petersburg FL
The 2017 Kia Cadenza is making quite a splash in the premium sedan world, and we couldn't be happier. Whether it's a new ad campaign featuring Christina Hendricks from "Mad Men," or a bevy of praise that includes an IIHS Top Safety Pick and an award from U.S. News & World Report in its "Best Cars for Families" list, we continue to see evidence that this vehicle is on the rise.
There's many reasons for this, including its spacious interior at 107.8 cubic feet for passengers, or its retuned powertrain that now gets 20 mpg city and 28 mpg highway, but with a premium sedan like this, it's often the luxury features that make a vehicle a "must buy." And do we have some reasons why. Whether you like the most affordable trim level, Premium, which comes with the standard 3.3-liter V6 engine with 290 horsepower and a 7-inch touchscreen and the ability to sync up with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, or you'd like to move up to a higher trim option, we'll give you more details about the benefits of the 2017 Cadenza and its three trim levels.
|Audio / eServices||7-inch touchscreen||8-inch screen, voice-command navigation||8-inch screen, voice-command navigation|
|Heated Front / Rear Seats?||Yes / No||Yes / No||Yes / Yes|
|Autonomous Emergency Braking?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Wireless Smartphone Charger?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Forward Collision Warning System?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Lane Change Assist?||Optional||Yes||Yes|
Find Yourself a Fashionable, Feature-Filled Cadenza in Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg FL
Here's some of the available features of the top two trim options of the 2017 Kia Cadenza, Technology and Limited:
- Ventilated front seats: Keep cool no matter what the weather is outside.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking: Pumps the brakes if something jumps in front of your car and you don’t have time to react, giving you a better chance of avoiding impact.
- Forward Collision Warning System: Warns you if an impact is imminent so you can have time to react.
- Lane Change Assist: Your Cadenza senses if a vehicle or obstacle is behind you as you are trying to make a lane change and notifies you if that is the case.
- Voice-command navigation and an 8-inch touchscreen: Added ability to toggle music and eServices while driving and to make sure you find your destination with ease.
- Quilted Nappa Leather seat trim: For the ultimate in comfort, only in the Limited trim.
- Heated rear seats: Only in the Limited trim.
The 2017 Cadenza has several other features that bespeak a luxury sedan, and we'd love to show them to you. Whether you prefer space, cutting-edge tech or safety features, the 2017 Kia Cadenza is a nice blend of everything you need in a sedan, and we have it in stock at Friendly Kia, 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, FL. We also serve the Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area, as well as Brooksville, Trinity, Tarpon Springs and Spring Hill. If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com's Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.
Read more about the Kia Cadenza: Features, Ads and Specs