Hello and welcome to the official Friendly Kia blog, where we will keep you up-to-date with both on-site and local events. Our dealership is located in New Port Richey, FL, about 20 miles from Clearwater and Trinity, less than 40 miles from Tampa and St. Petersburg, and less than 25 miles from Spring Hill.
We’ll give you an introductory look at our dealership, and what you can find in our blog.
What Sets Friendly Kia Apart from the Competition
We have a wealth of Kias on our lot, from the Sorento to the Soul to the Forte. And Friendly Kia embodies our name, as we want your car-buying experience to be tailored to your needs, and fun. Our dealership is named after Mr. Friendly himself, owner John Gilliss, who has operated the dealership since 1998. Get to know more of our team here.
The first thing you might notice is dogs walking around on-site with their masters; we’re dog-friendly, so if you have a furry friend at home, we encourage you to bring her or him with you while you visit us. Our owner John’s two favorite dogs, Elly and Gilly, are fixtures on the Friendly lot. You can also confidently do business with us because the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given us an A+ rating.
There are several other advantages to shopping at Friendly Kia. For example, we offer:
- The most affordable pricing in the area, with many vehicles significantly lower than the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
- The largest inventory of Kia Souls in the area.
- The highest volume of Kia Sedonas in the state.
Benefits of Friendly Kia
We have a wealth of incentives that will wow you. Among the benefits of purchasing a new car at Friendly Kia:
- Every car you buy gets lifetime free car washes on-site.
- Exchange program for New Port Richey’s neighboring four counties if your Kia needs servicing:
- We will drive to your home to drop off a loaner car while we perform repairs.
- We will drop off your car to your home or workplace, etc., when repairs are complete.
If you would like to check out our vehicles on the lot, take one for a test drive, or purchase a car, please contact us online or by phone.
What to Look For
Look for pages detailing the benefits of all the models Friendly Kia has to offer, as well as comparison pages where we see how Friendly’s inventory bests the competition. Among other topics, there will be details about release dates of new models and news about local events.
If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com’s Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.