How to Remove and Stow Seats in the Kia Carnival
The 2022 Kia Carnival has quickly become a hit among our Tampa Bay-area customers thanks to an arsenal of convenient features, including second- and third-row seats that offer easy access and additional cargo space. This step-by-step guide covers how to remove second-row seats and stow third-row seats in your new 2022 Kia Carnival from Friendly Kia.
How to Remove the Kia Carnival’s Standard 2nd-Row Seats
Removing the Outboard Seats
- Remove the seat’s headrest.
- Slide the seat to the middle position.
- Pull the side lever to fold the seatback forward.
- Grab the bar at the rear of the seat, then lift up to tumble it forward and release.
Removing the Center Seat
- Fold the seatback by pulling the recline strap.
- Slide the seat all the way back using the strap at the rear of the seat.
- Pull the bottom strap to release the seat and lift upward.
>> Read More: Driver Attention Warning Keeps Carnival Drivers Focused on the Road <<
How to Stow the Carnival’s 3rd-Row Seats
- Lower the headrest to the lowest position
- Adjust the seatback to the upright position.
- Pull the seat back into the cargo area using the stowing lever.
- Stow the seat by pushing down firmly.
The video guide provided offers a closer look at how to remove and stow seats in the 2022 Kia Carnival. Please note that the second-row VIP bucket seats cannot be removed from the Carnival’s cabin.
Carnival fans in the Tampa Bay area can test drive the 2022 Kia Carnival firsthand when they visit their local team of experts at Friendly Kia in New Port Richey, FL. Those interested are welcome to give us a call for more information on model highlights, financing, and Friendly Kia customer perks!
>>Read More: How Fuel-Efficient is the Kia Carnival?<<