Haunted Houses Halloween 2020 Near Tampa Bay St. Petersburg Clearwater
One of the staple activities for many folks during the Halloween season is to have themselves scared half to death at a local haunted house. Whether it’s blood and gore that scares you best or jump scares and spiders, the Halloween 2020 haunted houses around Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater are sure to do the trick.
So, get ready to scream your head off and slam your eyes shut at one of these Tampa Bay haunted houses.
>>> READ MORE: What Fall Activities Are Going on In Tampa? <<<
Tampa-Area Haunted Houses and Attractions
To put it lightly, this year has been a weird one and many locals have been questioning whether annual Halloween activities and events will go on like normal. If you have been hoping that any Tampa Bay haunted houses will open this October, then you’re in luck. There are a handful of local haunts, which we have listed below, that have put new rules and guidelines in place to open safely for local guests.
- Where: 21839 Saint Joe Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
- When: Open daily from October 11 through November 1
- Tickets: Ticket prices vary by day of the week and start at $23.95 online.
- Details: Scream-A-Geddon is opening a brand-new Ravenhill Asylum attraction for Halloween 2020 to bring screams like never before.
- Where: 5082 67th Way N, St. Petersburg, FL 33709
- When: Open Wednesdays – Sundays from October 14 through November 1
- Tickets: General admission tickets are $15 per adult and $10 per child 13 and under. Express lane tickets are available for $10 more.
- Details: This homemade haunted house is scarier than it looks and promises more thrills and scares than any traditional haunted attraction.
- Where: 10165 N McKinley Dr, Tampa, FL 33612
- When: Open every October weekend until November 1
- Tickets: Tickets must be purchased in advance and prices begin at $29.99.
- Details: Enjoy the thrills of Busch Gardens during the 18 scare-inducing nights of Howl-O-Scream. Look out for ghouls, goblins, and zombies around every turn – and behind your back.
>>> READ MORE: Is Trick or Treating Happening in Florida this Year? <<<
Friendly Kia Wishes You a Safe and Healthy Halloween
Our team at Friendly Kia can’t get enough of Halloween thrills and scares. If you are looking to make this Halloween one to remember, stop by Friendly Kia in New Port Richey, FL to get yourself behind the wheel of a new Kia model today. We are located just a short drive away from the greater Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg areas, making us an easy pitstop. Contact a member of our team with any questions.