Car Seat Installation and Inspection Locations in Tampa Bay
If you are preparing to bring a new child home for the first time you may be finding yourself overwhelmed with things to do. One thing many new parents overlook is how to prepare their vehicle for their new baby. While installing a car seat is obvious, more goes into preparing your Kia for a new baby than just having the right seat installed. Check out our tips below for how to baby-proof your vehicle and see where you can get your car seat installation inspected at various locations in Tampa Bay.
>>> READ MORE: Local Parks and Walking Trails in Tampa Bay <<<
How to Baby-Proof Your Vehicle
Before bringing your baby or new child home for the first time there are some key things you need to do to prepare your vehicle. Not only do you need to properly install a child’s car seat, as shown in the video below, but you must take a few steps to baby-proof your vehicle. Considering doing some of the following to prepare your Kia for a new baby.
- Engage window and door child locks
- Prepare a baby care kit to keep in the vehicle
- Secure unused seat belts
- Clean the cabin and remove any hazards from around where the child will sit
- Have your vehicle inspected
- Add window tinting or install window coverings
- Install a car seat and have it inspected
How to Install a Child’s Car Seat in a Kia
Car Seat Inspection Locations Around Tampa Bay
- All Children’s Hospital Outpatient Care | 4443 Rowan Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34653
- Palm Harbor Fire Rescue | 259 W Lake Rd, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- AAA Carrollwood Traffic Safety Foundation | 14755 Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618
- St. Joseph’s Children Hospital | 1401-A E. Fowler Ave, Hillsborough, FL 33612
- Oldsmar Fire Department | 225 Pine N Ave, Oldsmar, FL 34677
- Rinaldo & Rinaldo Law Office | 3800 W. Bay to Bay Blvd Suite II, Tampa, FL 33629
- Pediatric Associates of Riverview | 11260 Sullivan St, Riverview, FL 33578
>>> READ MORE: What to Look for While Test Driving a Car <<<
Finding and installing the proper child seat for your baby and baby-proofing your vehicle are just two of many steps in preparing to welcome a new baby. We hope our guide to how to baby-proof your vehicle is helping in getting your Kia ready for a new child. Be sure to follow the steps in the car seat installation video above and schedule an inspection at one of the listed locations near Tampa Bay.
Is your family looking for a new spacious SUV or minivan? Check out the inventory here at Friendly Kia to find the perfect fit for you and your family today.