Black Friday 2019 Deals on Cars from Kia
Black Friday has earned a reputation for bringing about the worst in the collective consumer. After all, every year, it’s harder to avoid the stories and videos of employees being over-run by crazed shoppers trying to buy one of three TVs that has been discounted by 50% or more.
While the fact that the 45-inch TV that Big Box Store A advertises for $89 only has one HDMI port and an operating system that will bombard you with ads is not clearly denoted, the lure of these deals is too much to stand for shoppers who could really use Friday to sleep off the turkey coma.
>>> READ MORE: Which Holiday Foods are Which Kia Models? <<<
Luckily, this year at Friendly Kia, you won’t have to get up at 2:00 a.m. and stand in line. Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend, we have immense deals on the best Kia models that will let you purchase something big and important without having to take to your grave the things you did in aisle three for that Blu-Ray player.
Some of the specials you’ll find this month and throughout the November holiday weekend at Friendly Kia include:
- Bonus cash on the 2019 Kia Stinger models, including up to $3,000 on Kia Stinger GT trims
- Bonus cash on the 2019 Kia Sorento V6 models to the tune of $4,000
- Bonus cash on the 2020 Kia Rio up to $1,000
- Special financing rates for qualified purchasers on 2020 Kia Rio (0.9% for 60 months or 2.9% for 72 months)
- 2020 Kia Forte gets special financing for qualified purchasers at 0.0% APR for 60 months or 1.9% APR for 72 months.
Drive a Great New Vehicle with a Clear Conscience from Friendly Kia!
Charles Dickens’s classic “A Christmas Carol” describes other people as “fellow passengers to the grave.” Since none of them are hoping to arrive early, we’d love to help give you a great shopping outlet that doesn’t require unspeakable acts against other human beings in pursuit of savings.
If you have any questions about new or pre-owned savings at Friendly Kia, we’d love to help. Reach out to us today!