2022 Kia Sedona First Look Video Tour
The fourth-generation Kia Sedona is here and it is looking better than ever. The Sedona was unveiled at the Kia Beat 360 center in Korea and everything there is to love about this minivan was on full display. In the first look video tour below, Asian Petrolhead on YouTube takes viewers through multiple variations of the 2021 Kia Carnival or what could be the 2022 Kia Sedona, giving us a look at everything the Sedona is bringing to the table.
Check out the 2022 Kia Sedona first look video tour below as well as our list of quick facts about this upcoming 2022 Kia minivan.
>>> READ MORE: 2021 Kia Sedona Updates and Design Overview <<<
A Look Into the 2022 Kia Sedona
What Can We Expect From the 2022 Sedona?
The Kia Sedona has so much to offer drivers in its fourth generation. Below are some quick highlights and features that you can expect to see in the upcoming 2022 Sedona.
- Six exterior color options
- Three interior color options
- Symphonic architecture grille
- LED combination taillamps
- 12.3-inch digital driver instrument cluster
- 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment and navigation system
- Wireless Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- 3.5-liter engine
- Flexible interior seating
- SUV-inspired design
- Class-leading cargo space