2021 New Year Car Care Checklist
The new year is finally here and what better way to leave 2020 behind us than by freshening up our vehicles and getting them ready for 2021? We are a few days into 2021 and already Tampa Bay locals are looking for a change. For some, staying on track with automotive maintenance might be at the top of their New Year’s Resolution list, while for others this may have never crossed their minds.
Keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape can help start your year off on the right foot. Don’t let the possibility of vehicle repairs and unannounced service linger over you. Instead, get started on this 2021 new year car care checklist from Friendly Kia! This Kia vehicle maintenance checklist will help you get started on providing the best 2021 possible for your Kia Telluride SUV while giving you peace of mind.
Kia Vehicle Checklist for the 2021 New year
The award-winning Kia brand is known for providing reliable and sustainable vehicles, but that doesn’t mean you can completely forgo any maintenance or check-ups. This Kia vehicle checklist will help you keep your vehicle in the best condition possible and help you and your Kia start 2021 off right.
- Change the engine oil and filter.
- Change the transmission fluid and filter.
- Check the headlights and brake lights. Replace bulbs if needed.
- Check coolant level and add if needed.
- Check under the vehicle for leaks.
- Check power steering fluid and fill if needed.
- Check your battery’s health (Check out this guide for help with this).
- Flush the transmission.
- Inspect and service the air conditioning and heater.
- Inspect the tire tread and replace the tires if needed.
- Inspect engine hoses for cracks or leaks.
- Inspect brake condition and replace if needed.
- Inspect the engine belts and timing belt. Replace belts if needed.
- Inspect the fuel filter and replace if needed.
- Replace the windshield wiper blades.
- Rotate the tires and fill to proper inflation.
- Test the vehicle’s electrical system.
- Top off windshield washer fluid.
>>> READ MORE: Why Won’t My Kia Vehicle Start? <<<
Kia Tune-Up and Maintenance in Tampa Bay
If you are looking to get your 2021 year started off on the right foot, you can bring your Kia vehicle to the Friendly Kia service center for a tune-up and health inspection. Our team of experts will perform everything on this new year checklist and more to ensure that your Kia is in the best condition possible. You can view our entire lineup of service options by visiting the Friendly Kia service center homepage today.