2021 Kia Telluride Pricing Overview
The wait continues for the arrival of the 2021 Kia Telluride here in Tampa Bay, FL, but with the release of the vehicle’s pricing info, the wait may be nearly over. Kia Motors has announced the pricing for the 2021 Telluride along with a few key updates to come for the brand’s flagship SUV.
The award-winning midsize SUV is here for another year, bringing even more to love in 2021. Check out the 2021 Kia Telluride pricing overview below to see how much this updated Kia SUV will cost.
>>> READ MORE: How Much Will the 2021 Kia K5 Cost? <<<
2021 Telluride Pricing
The 2021 Kia Telluride lineup includes four basic trim levels that can be altered and combined into over 24 package options. The core lineup includes the LX, S, EX, and SX trim levels, all of which are available with front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Below is a breakdown of the pricing by trim level and drivetrain. The prices do not include the $1,170 destination fee.
- Telluride LX: $31,990 (FWD)/$33,990 (AWD)
- Telluride S: $34,390 (FWD)/$36,390 (AWD)
- Telluride EX: $37,390 (FWD)/$39,390 (AWD)
- Telluride SX: $42,290 (FWD)/$44,090 (AWD)
2021 Kia Telluride Updates Overview
The Kia Telluride is bringing in a few minor updates for the upcoming model year. Below we’ve laid out some of the new features that shoppers can expect to see in the 2021 Telluride.
- LED headlights added to EX Premium Package
- New Nightfall Edition Package
- Towing trailer harness upgraded to a 7-pin connector
- Remote key fob adds remote engine start button
- New Wolf Gray color
- S and EX trims add available Black Copper color
- SX trim adds Sangria color
>>> READ MORE: J.D. Power U.S. Initial Quality Study Ranks Kia Number One <<<
Friendly Kia Welcomes 2021 Kia Telluride
The team here at Friendly Kia can’t wait for the arrival of the 2021 Kia Telluride. Stay tuned to the Friendly Kia blog for more updates to come on the 2021 Telluride and the rest of the 2021 Kia lineup. See what vehicles we have in stock here in Tampa Bay by checking out the Friendly Kia inventory today.