2018 Kia Stinger at STYLE360 New York Fashion Week Events
The first-ever Kia sports car, the 2018 Stinger, will be rubbing shoulders with some very fashionable celebrities and taste-makers in New York City September 11 to 13, 2017, for New York Spring/Summer 2018 Fashion Week events with Kia the title sponsor of the STYLE360 experience!
Read on to see some images of the 2018 Kia Stinger, and which celebs will be at these fashion events!
Kia Presents STYLE360: Celebrities and Event Information
Last year the 2017 Kia Cadenza was present at STYLE360 fashion week events leading up to its official release on dealer lots, and it was a preview of a great year ahead for the revamped sedan. The 2017 Cadenza has risen among the premium sedan ranks, thanks to an enhanced menu of grille options, improved fuel economy, and luxury performance that has enabled the 2017 Cadenza to be the highest ranked vehicle overall in the 2017 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study, among other honors. It also was recently featured in a commercial with celebrity Christina Hendricks.
Now the 2018 Kia Stinger GT sports car will be warming up for its arrival on dealer lots later in 2017, and celebrities that will be at the aforementioned NY fashion week events include Eva Longoria, Rosario Dawson and Kristin Cavallari, among others.
So what can we expect from the 2018 Stinger, besides these sweet pics we’re sharing in this post? We have some specs to tide you over until you can test drive the GT sports car for real!
Specs, Features of the 2018 Kia Stinger
- Two engine options: GT trim – Lambda II 3.3-liter V6 twin turbo engine w/365 HP; Stinger trim – Theta II 2.0-liter turbo 4-cyl engine w/255 HP.
- Eight-speed automatic transmission.
- First Kia sedan with all-wheel drive.
- Nappa Leather seat trim is available.
- 19-inch tires in GT trim; 18-inch tires in Stinger trim.
- Cars.com Best in Show award at 2017 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS).
Calendar of Select STYLE360 Events
- Sept. 11, 1 p.m.: Studio 189 with Rosario Dawson and Abrima Erwiah
- Sept. 11, 7 p.m.: Andy Hilfiger presents ARTISTIX
- Sept. 11, 9 p.m.: Uncommon James + Chinese Laundry by Kristin Cavallari
- Sept. 12, 3 p.m.: Bad Butterfly presented by Candice Cuoco, Vanessa Simmons
- Sept. 13, 11 a.m.: Eva Longoria Collection
Address of the events: Metropolitan West, 639 West 46th Street, New York City.
We Have Fashionable, Fun Vehicles at Friendly Kia
Go for the luxury of the Kia Cadenza, or the youthful vigor of the Kia Soul, among other models, at Friendly Kia, a new Kia and used vehicle dealership located at 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, Florida. We also serve the greater Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area, as well as Trinity, Tarpon Springs and Spring Hill. Please contact us at 877-544-6706, visit us on the lot, or come back here and visit the official Friendly Kia blog for more about local events.
If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com’s Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.