2018 Kia Forte vs. 2017 Kia Forte Features Comparison
What would you say if we told you that there is a new compact out there with more than 30 miles per gallon combined fuel economy, a sporty Euro-car style, available tech like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and more, all for a nice low price? It’s true, and this describes the 2018 Kia Forte!
Read on for improvements or new features you can find in the 2018 Kia Forte, which is due on lots later in 2017, and what specs it comes with for that nice low price!
New Features for the 2018 Kia Forte
The 2018 Kia Forte is a carryover from the top-selling 2017 model year, with some new additions that provide additional value for a vehicle that is priced at only $100 MSRP higher, to start, than the 2017 model year Forte.
- Body-color door handles: LX, S trims.
- Body-color door handles with chrome accent: Optional for S trim, standard for EX trim.
- Expansion of tech for the base LX trim: UVO, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto are all available now.
- Expanded standard safety features for the top-line EX trim: Blind Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, etc.
Carryover Specs and Features for the 2018 Kia Forte
The 2018 Kia Forte returns with the same level of fuel-efficient, stylish and affordable fun that has made it the best-selling Kia model in the U.S. for 2017 so far! Here’s some of the features you will find in the 2018 model.
- Base fuel economy for automatic transmission: 29 mpg city, 37 mpg highway.
- 147 horsepower base (LX, S trims), 164 horsepower for EX trim.
- Bluetooth hands-free, standard.
- Available 7-inch touchscreen with voice-command navigation.
- Available driver-assist features like Lane Departure Warning System, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Warning System, more.
Save More on a Forte at Tampa-Area Friendly Kia
Save money on the Kia Forte with our available VIP Price at Friendly Kia, a new Kia and used vehicle dealership located at 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, Florida. We also serve the greater Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area, as well as Trinity, Tarpon Springs and Spring Hill. Please contact us at 877-544-6706, visit us on the lot, or come back here and visit the official Friendly Kia blog for more about local events.
If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com’s Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.