2017 Kia Forte UVO3 Telematics and Navigation
In musical notation, forte means “loud.” Even more specifically, if you’re playing your instrument at a normal volume, going to forte is a dynamic shift, which is the same as the relationship between the typical compact sedan and the Kia Forte. The Forte, which is a definite step up from the usual suspects in its class, is known for a mashup of sporty speed and spectacular fuel economy.
And the 2017 edition of the Kia Forte will have new features like UVO3 telematics and Kia’s latest navigation tech. Stay with us to see what other improvements are in store for this dynamic shift of a car.
Get the “411” on the 2017 Forte
Here’s some of the features and specs of the 2017 Kia Forte:
- Available in three trims, up from two in 2016 models:
- LX, the base model.
- S, new for 2017 models. This option features a sport-tuned suspension, rear spoiler and LED daytime running lights.
- EX, with heated front seats standard and push-button start ability.
- Design has enhancements like the Kia “tiger nose” front grille that connects with the headlights, like the 2016 Optima sedan.
- UVO3, which connects you to streaming music, directions, points of interest, etc. is available for both the S and EX model options.
- Smart Key with perimeter approach lighting.
- Taillights with optional LEDs.
So when will you be able to see this fun, functional compact for yourself? The 2017 Forte is set to be on a Kia dealership lot near you in the first half of 2016, so you’ll be able to get one just in time for that epic road trip or vacation you have planned for the summer.
We have the Kia Forte at Friendly Kia, 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, Florida. We also typically have related models like the Kia Forte5 and the Kia Forte Koup. We serve the area from Spring Hill and Trinity to the greater Tampa-St. Pete area, including Clearwater, and beyond. Please contact us, or for more information about upcoming Kia releases come back here and visit the official Friendly Kia blog.
If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com’s Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.