2017 Kia Cadenza Features and Specs
It’s official. The 2017 Kia Cadenza has been unveiled at the New York International Auto Show, and it’s a stone-cold stunner of a sedan. Current models already have plenty of power, leather seat trim and expansive audio options, so what will the future bring? Read on to see the 2017 Kia Cadenza’s features and specs.
New York, New York: It Sounds Better with the 2017 Cadenza Added to the Mix
We speculated recently about the 2017 Kia Cadenza’s North American debut at the New York International Auto Show which takes place March 25 to April 3, 2016, but we now have more concrete information besides the good news that the latest version of the premium sedan will be on display in the Big Apple. Here’s some of the specs of this second-generation sedan that will help 2017 models take over the road.
Specs of the 2017 Kia Cadenza
- 290 HP.
- 3.3L V6 engine.
- Improved fuel economy with a lighter body.
- FWD eight-speed automatic transmission – Kia’s first model to have this.
- Newly-designed 18- and 19-inch alloy wheels.
Features and Design of the 2017 Cadenza
- Head Up Display (HUD).
- New for the 2017 Cadenza.
- Shows driver information like navigation directions and speed on the windshield.
- First Kia sold under the DRIVE WISE sub-brand, with features like:
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control.
- Lane Departure Warning.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking.
- Z-shaped lighting design in headlights and LED tail lights.
- New front fascia with a hexagonal design.
- Two different grilles: “Diamond Butterfly” and “Intaglio.”
- Four total interior color options, including dark brown, which is new for 2017.
- Engineers anticipate a 5-star safety rating from the NHTSA and an IIHS Top Safety Pick.
So when can you find this deluxe sedan on dealership lots? Late 2016. Stay tuned to the Friendly Kia blog for updates on specs and release details.
Find Value for Your Trade-In at Friendly Kia
We’ve got the Kia Cadenza on the lot at Friendly Kia, located at 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, Florida. We also serve the area from Spring Hill and Trinity to the greater Tampa-St. Pete area, including Clearwater, and beyond. Please contact us at 877-544-6706, or for more information about upcoming Kia releases come back here and visit the official Friendly Kia blog.
If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com’s Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.