What Restaurants in Tampa are Offering Delivery?
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues into another week, many locals are turning to food delivery and takeout for a sense of normalcy. Officials have urged citizens to only go out into public when in need of essentials, so opting for ordering food is an easy way to avoid the surges of people in local grocery stores. Now, with so many eateries closing their doors, you may be wondering what restaurants in Tampa are still offering delivery. Check out the list below for a lineup of Tampa-area restaurants that are open for delivery and carryout.
>>> READ MORE: Top Five Educational Websites for Kids <<<
Where Can I Order Food Right Now in Tampa?
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
- Bahama Breeze Island Grille
- Datz Tampa
- Eddie & Sam’s Pizza
- Hao Wah Chinese Restaurant
- Mangia Bene Pizzeria
- Al’s Bar-B-Que
- Shells Seafood
Takeout and Delivery COVID-19 Safety Tips
Even when you order delivery or takeout there is still some risk of exposure to COVID-19. Here are some tips to help keep you and your food safe during the pandemic:
- Avoid ordering during peak hours.
- Request a contactless delivery.
- Immediately remove your food from its packaging materials without touching the food and throw away all bags, receipts, menus, etc. that came with it. Disinfect any surfaces the packaging came in contact with.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after touching the packaging or other potentially contaminated surfaces.
Ordering food from local restaurants is a great way to support small businesses in your area. If you’re looking for something to have for dinner tonight, consider one of these local Tampa restaurants.