2019 Kia Sedona Trim Levels
Here at Friendly Kia, we’re aware of the reputation minivans have earned as the official symbols of resignation. It stinks that a vehicle as versatile and comfortable as a minivan has been relegated to the same proverbial closet as Crocs shoes and cell phone belt clip holsters. We went years believing minivans were excellent tools but not much else.
Then, the current generation Kia Sedona came along. With the Sedona, Kia proved that a minivan doesn’t have to be unappealing. They proved that utility and versatility aren’t mutually exclusive to an attractive exterior and luxurious interior. They gave us a vehicle that both summed up what a minivan could be and defied the class as it stood.
Best of all, they gave hope to families everywhere that knew there was no better option for 8-passenger transportation but also felt self-conscious about driving around in a vehicle that looked like a handheld vacuum cleaner.
For 2019, The Sedona has gotten even better. From a design perspective, it’s leagues ahead of its nearest competitors – offering refined contours, a surprisingly muscular silhouette and sporty front-/rear-end styling.
It’s also become even more versatile than ever before. A standard 3.3L V6 engine is mated to a smooth and quiet 8-speed automatic transmission to provide confident driving and quick acceleration without emptying your gas tank after a short road trip.
Best of all, it comes in five incredible trim levels to let you choose the features that are most important to you and meet your budget. Here are the highlights of each:
2019 Kia Sedona L trim features
- 3.3L V6 Lambda II GDI engine
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Hydraulic power steering
- 17-inch alloy wheels with temporary steel wheel
- Projection headlights
- Body-color exterior door handles
- Side-view mirrors with built-in turn signal indicator
- 5-inch driver information display in meter cluster
- 7-passenger seating
- YES Essentials® fabric cloth seat
- Air conditioning with front and rear controls
- 7-inch UVO play infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- 4-speaker sound system
2019 Kia Sedona LX trim features
The LX features many of the features of the L with the following being a sampling of the upgrades made.
- 2nd-row sliding door, tailgate and quarter fixed-glass windows are all tinted privacy glass
- Side sliding doors are powered
- 8-passenger seating
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with 2-way power lumbar support
- 6-speaker audio system with front tweeters
- Blind Collision Warning (BCW)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
2019 Kia Sedona EX trim features
The mid-range EX carries forward some of the features of the LX with the following being highlighted upgrades:
- Rack-mounted, motor-driven power steering (MDPS)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED positioning lights
- Projector beam fog lights
- Heated side-view mirrors
- Solar glass windshield and front-door windows
- Chrome door handles throughout the interior
- Standard leather seating
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Three-zone automatic air conditioning and climate control
- 7-inch UVO eServices infotainment system with telematics, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 2 rapid-charge USB ports
- Auto-dim rearview mirror with HomeLink® garage door opener remote
- Smart key with push-button start
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Forward Collision Avoidance (FCA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go (SCC)
2019 Kia Sedona SX and SX-L trim features
Interested in the trim level features for Kia’s top two variants? We hear you. We did a blog a few weeks ago highlighting these and, in the interest of brevity, encourage you to check it out over there
If you have questions about the 2019 Kia Sedona or are itching to be scheduled for a reservation with one, contact us today!