2017 Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid Release Date Features and Specs
The 2017 Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid has just arrived at dealerships! It’s been approximately a year since the environmentally-conscious sedan made its global debut at the Chicago Auto Show, and now the triumvirate of Kia hybrid vehicles that are set to usher in a new period of eco-friendly driving is complete, with the 2017 Kia Niro hybrid crossover and 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid also seeing a release earlier this year.
We have the 2017 Optima Plug-In Hybrid on the lot at Friendly Kia in the Tampa area, and are one of the few dealers to have it in stock in the area. Read on to see its benefits, and what some of its cool eco-friendly features are!
Features and Specs of the 2017 Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid
The 2017 Optima Plug-In Hybrid will get you supreme fuel economy, as this hybrid already has a combination gas engine and electric motor, but also has a plug available for charging up for great MPGe (miles per gallon equivalent).
Here’s some of its features:
- 202 net horsepower (gas engine and electric motor combined).
- 276 lb-ft. combined torque.
- 40 combined MPG.
- Total driving range of 610 miles.
- All-electric driving range of 29 miles.
- Four exterior color options.
- LED lights.
- Voice-command navigation.
- Eight-inch color touchscreen, with the UVO3 eServices tech package: Streaming music apps, Apple CarPlay, more.
- Available safety features like: Autonomous Emergency Braking, Advanced Smart Cruise Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, more.
Save Money and the Environment at Friendly Kia
We have a variety of eco-friendly vehicles like the 2017 Kia Niro and 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid Plug-In at Friendly Kia, 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, Florida. We also serve the greater Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area, as well as Trinity, Tarpon Springs and Spring Hill. Please contact us at 877-544-6706, visit us on the lot, or come back here and visit the official Friendly Kia blog for more about local events.
If you plan on purchasing a new or used car, please take advantage of our trade-in policy and our exclusive partnership with Kelley Blue Book KBB.com’s Trade-In Marketplace/Buying Center.